Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name I chose as Sole Trader not correct for my new business context now

Options
  • 12-06-2014 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

When I registered the Sole Trader business name, it was for a business focused on short film making. My new business idea is focused around making presentations to audiences about PCs, not Apple Macs. Anybody care to give constructive advice or criticism? :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

gugleguy wrote: »
    When I registered the Sole Trader business name, it was for a business focused on short film making. My new business idea is focused around making presentations to audiences about PCs, not Apple Macs. Anybody care to give constructive advice or criticism? :)

Change it to something else??

http://www.cro.ie/en/post-registration-business-names.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Connacht

Just change the name. It's no problem and only costs E20 to register a new sole trader buisness name via www.cro.ie

In fact, you'll then use the change of name as a marketing ploy to get your name back out there into the market, by sending a kind of "hello, remember me!" email, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kilbeggan cooperage

Care to make another film about the dying art of the cooper?even at this time when the trade is booming

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kilbeggan cooperage

Care to make another film about the dying art of the cooper?even at this time when the trade is booming

Advertisement