Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO and FETAC

Options
  • 12-06-2014 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi,
    I applied to the CAO using my FETAC results in childcare level 6. Just looking to see is anyone else in the same boat as me. :) I applied to both childcare and social care courses. Will I have to wait until the 1st round of offers are out or will I be lucky enough to hear beforehand like some non-standard students? Also, are the chances high that I will get offered anything?

Any reply or information will be great :) Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭WestportCFE

Hi,
    I applied to the CAO using my FETAC results in childcare level 6. Just looking to see is anyone else in the same boat as me. :) I applied to both childcare and social care courses. Will I have to wait until the 1st round of offers are out or will I be lucky enough to hear beforehand like some non-standard students? Also, are the chances high that I will get offered anything?

Any reply or information will be great :) Thanks.

What were your grades like?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭GingerNut93

Between both levels I got 6 distinctions, 8 merits and one pass.

Advertisement