Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little bo peep

Options
  • 12-06-2014 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi all,

Any one doing this Tri ?

haven't done it before am looking on mapmyrun to see can i find see the type of Elevation the run and bike would have,

But can't seem to find where Carriganin is within Kenmare

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭blind_hurler

as far as I know its a new cycle route and they have a image of it on their facebook page!

from their page!

"Have done the new cycle route a few times now and we think its fantastic. It's now an out and back to Collorus (R571) and takes in the cartography 3 climb Carriganin from both directions. It's going to be tough but that's just how you like it right?"

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭niamh.foley

Cool,

Most get down and try the Route go low gear high Cadence going out and change it to high gear low cadence coming back see which one has the better output and the less effect on my legs for the run..

Advertisement