Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC results.

• 12-06-2014 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

I was just wondering is there anywhere online I could maybe put in my PPS number and get my FETAC results from previous years. I have my FETAC results in the house somewhere but to save me going searching for them I was wondering can I view them online. Any information would be great :)

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭WestportCFE

You need to contact the centre where you did the exams. There is a cost for a replacement certificate.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭GingerNut93

You need to contact the centre where you did the exams. There is a cost for a replacement certificate.

No I dont want replacement certs I was just wondering if I could sign in online somewhere to see my results. I'll just have to fish out my certs. thank you :)

Advertisement