Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameboy Micro Famicom edition & flash cart

Options
  • 12-06-2014 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

lovely rare little thing but in used condition (I guess you won't feel so guilty about carrying it around then! :D)

Comes with a micro carry case and a hard to find GBA flash cart (with mini SD) - could literally have a huge GBA library in a tiny case :)

Will see if I can get a few more photos as the scuffs may not be for some. (if you're buying this from a collector only standpoint) - you can see there's some wear on the gold part of the faceplate, someone obviously used this as their games console.

Still, chance to pick one up cheaper than normal (I have to emphasize, those flash carts really are a pain in the arse to find!!)

€60

DSC_0216-1.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Would you sell the flash cart separately? Will take it if so...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Myrddin wrote: »
    Would you sell the flash cart separately? Will take it if so...

Sorry dude! All or nothing :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'll take the GB Micro if Mryddin takes the flash cart!
    Come on man, you know it makes sense!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'll take the GB Micro if Mryddin takes the flash cart!
    Come on man, you know it makes sense!

Pulled the trigger on a flash cart just there elsewhere, so will have to retract the previous offer. Go on Cidey, splash the cash & take both :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

And, if you don't mind me saying, one of the great things about the Micro /Flash Cart combo is you use a GB/C emu to play the huge catalogue of games on it, as the machine doesn't play them natively.
    Does the same for Nes games as well.
    Pretty cool.

• Advertisement

Myrddin wrote: »
    Pulled the trigger on a flash cart just there elsewhere, so will have to retract the previous offer. Go on Cidey, splash the cash & take both :)

I've already got a flash cart!
    Bugger!
    Anyone need a flash cart as I need a GB Micro!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I haven't got a flash cart or a micro so I'll take both for asking.

Bugger

Master of the Universe

Ron DMC wrote: »
    I haven't got a flash cart or a micro so I'll take both for asking.

Excellent! we have a deal good sir.

Just dug it out and thankfully the flash card and mini sd card are still in it.

One thing to note, I've no charger for it. I bought it without one, got a USB charging cable on ebay but haven't used it in ages and have no idea where it is.

Just checked and there's enough power to boot the console to show it working anyway :)

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Bugger

Heh, hard luck dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

o1s1n wrote: »
    One thing to note, I've no charger for it. I bought it without one, got a USB charging cable on ebay but haven't used it in ages and have no idea where it is.

Just checked and there's enough power to boot the console to show it working anyway
    Flip, was hoping a ds charger world do the trick but a quick Google says otherwise.

No worries anyway, I can pick up a usb cable on eBay myself.

Meet you in town or is postage easier? Throw me a PM either way.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

This is now gone (thanks again Ron DMC, enjoy! :))

:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement