Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Console Stand Rental

• 12-06-2014 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any company or people that rent out a console in one of those stands with the TV and two controllers attached you would typically see in HMV / Gamestop and at gaming events etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

are the consoles not separate to it?
    Like the stand is made
    then whenever a console is brought out or if you get some in stock, you open up one and place it in it

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    are the consoles not separate to it?
    Like the stand is made
    then whenever a console is brought out or if you get some in stock, you open up one and place it in it

Ye I would imagine. I have a console but I figured they would rent out the whole package. ever seen anyone that does anything like that?

Surely people would be looking for them for different events / functions / party's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Celeron Media

Try the arcade and retro forum on Boards. Some of the guys there have gaming cabinets.

Advertisement