Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMM1295E uploading for signature problem

Options
  • 12-06-2014 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there.
    Just finished uploading all my documents onto the cic website, apart from the imm1295e.
    I'm having trouble signing the document.
    Every time I upload the document onto the e-sign site, it brings up a "please wait..." Document from adobe.
    Anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you get around it?
    & is there any other way to sign the imm1995e without having to use the adobe echo sign site?
    I have the latest adobe reader installed, so that is not the cause.

Also, is there any way of uploading a pic on here? I've taken a pic of the doc it keeps bringing up if anyone needs to see it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I haven't got a baldy
    Thanks,
    Declan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

Decky44 wrote: »
    Hi there.
    Just finished uploading all my documents onto the cic website, apart from the imm1295e.
    I'm having trouble signing the document.
    Every time I upload the document onto the e-sign site, it brings up a "please wait..." Document from adobe.
    Anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you get around it?
    & is there any other way to sign the imm1995e without having to use the adobe echo sign site?
    I have the latest adobe reader installed, so that is not the cause.

Also, is there any way of uploading a pic on here? I've taken a pic of the doc it keeps bringing up if anyone needs to see it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I haven't got a baldy
    Thanks,
    Declan

You don't sign it fill it in date it and validate then upload it to the cic site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Decky44

Cheers for the quick reply.
    Got it all sorted & uploaded up to cic. Thanks again for the advice pal :)

Advertisement