Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Answers to LC exams that are already done?

• 12-06-2014 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Does anyone have any, or know anywhere where I can get answers to this years papers that have already been done? In perticular im looking for BIO. Can't wait untill august :/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

Badwulf wrote: »
    Does anyone have any, or know anywhere where I can get answers to this years papers that have already been done? In perticular im looking for BIO. Can't wait untill august :/

Can't change it now just wait like everybody else haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I really have no idea whether I did very good or very bad in biology :(

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

still tthough, im curious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

still tthough, im curious

same..but it will piss you off knowing where you went wrong!

brijay wrote: »
    same..but it will piss you off knowing where you went wrong!

I can live with it, seriously if anyone has anything, bio, maths, engineering please let me know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,321 ✭✭✭✭endacl

bb1234567 wrote: »
    I really have no idea whether I did very good or very bad in biology :(

'Well' or 'badly'... How did you do in English?

:p

endacl wrote: »
    'Well' or 'badly'... How did you do in English?

:p

hahaha ironically not so 'well' :p Paper 2 was nice but I messed up paper one !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There was a link posted to the solutions for Maths recently - of course now I can't find it...

spurious wrote: »
    There was a link posted to the solutions for Maths recently - of course now I can't find it...

Only honours?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It was both levels and was on that xxxxxxxxxxxxx.org page but now they are just trying to sell something.
    Bummer. Someone on boards may have downloaded it when it was free.

**URL edited out - a sneaky trick to offer something for free and then remove it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Saskatchewan

I can't post links but "studentxpress.ie" have the answers to math paper 1 for ol. They've also the hl solutions also

cant find the paper on that website

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

spurious wrote: »
    It was both levels and was on that <snip> page but now they are just trying to sell something.
    Bummer. Someone on boards may have downloaded it when it was free.

http://www.studentxpress.ie/HLProjectMaths/index.html

Studentxpress has it. HL Paper 2 isn't finished though.

OL: http://www.studentxpress.ie/OLProjectMaths/index.html

Only Paper 1.

Cheers m80, still waiting for bio :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Cheers m80, still waiting for bio :pac:

I doubt you'll get them. There's no real reason for any website to put them up, they'll just be the same as the marking schemes that come out in August. Whereas studentxpress does full solutions to the Project Maths papers every year and they'll be used for the next few years.

If you go through the Biology thread here, you'll find that some students shared a lot of their answers there. Same with French.

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    I doubt you'll get them. There's no real reason for any website to put them up, they'll just be the same as the marking schemes that come out in August. Whereas studentxpress does full solutions to the Project Maths papers every year and they'll be used for the next few years.

If you go through the Biology thread here, some students shared a lot of their answers there though. Same with French.

Suppose you make a good point but I just really wan't to know how I done in Bio seeing as how it was a bit of a controversial paper this year but ah well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

That answers.org website is not something I would be advertising to people, €10 for one paper...

Subjects called "Building Construction" wasn't even called that when I did it many moons ago.

It is a "predict paper" - but has 3-4 versions of what Q.1 could be and Q.5 - so its not predicting anything then.

It also has "3 definite questions that will come up" - he can't know that the only thing that can be predicted is that Q.1 and 7 will be drawing questions after that there is no certainties.

For anyone panicking and forking out for this tonight save your money and use the papers you already have. The claims on this site are lies and there is no other word for it.

I agree seavill and have edited my post. They did have them for free at some stage but perhaps just to get people visiting.
    Sneaky.

Advertisement