Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***JC 2014 German - Fri. June 13th 2014 - all levels***

Options
  • 12-06-2014 7:47pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭

German (OL and HL)
    Friday June 13th 2014

All discussion and questions about the German paper goes here, following the exam. Please do not post predictions or discussion here before the exam.

Usual rules apply. Anyone slagging off another poster about the level they did, or a mistake they made, will be banned for the duration of the exams.

Please keep off-topic chat elsewhere.

Good luck all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Slightly pleased with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Robert Kennedy

How did everyone find that?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭hf98kk

I thought it was tough enough. The listening seemed slightly harder than other years and parts of the reading were tricky. Not sure if I'll get an A.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kate 7

I thought it would be harder tbh I thought the pre was harder

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭tedobrien98

I was stuck for time in the pre and got my first ever B in German; I only did 2 points in the letter after writing so much for all the comprehensions.
    I was delighted with the letter topics today and think I might have reclaimed the A :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 laurap123

Listening was tough in some parts, I thought that the reading comps were waaay easier than past papers! So glad that they didnt give a comprehension in the past tense :D letter was sound and the note was so easy i had to check if I was doing higher haha! Overall I'm happy went better than the mocks :)

Advertisement