Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The worst thing you've ever watched.

• 12-06-2014 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭

Just watched the opening ceremony to the World Cup. Without doubt one of the worst things I've ever seem. The only way it could be justified is if it was a declaration of war on the rest of the world. It was IFTAs2014 bad.

What's the worst thing you've seen on TV?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Gail Platt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

1 man 1 jar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Fair City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

The big bad Tiger eating Bambi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Something similar to this but with two cats and more yowling.
    http://i.imgur.com/DZOLkjJ.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

The Morbegs

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Admldj

Hannibal lector feeding eddie izzard his own leg as a last meal! the banter was gas though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

1 man 1 jar

I knew when I read the thread title there would be things mentioned that I'd rather forget and I still clicked it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

A video of an abortion being performed. Thanks secondary school religion teacher!

I knew when I read the thread title there would be things mentioned that I'd rather forget and I still clicked it.

1 guy 1 screwdriver makes that look like fun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Emmerdale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Loose Women.

Silly bitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Retrovin

Big brother years ago. The episode when a young "lady" satisfied herself with an empty wine bottle. It all went downhill after that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Twin Towers collapsing were pretty shocking - or images of Omagh bombing..

Although Ireland vs Argentina in Lens of RWC 99 is deffo up there!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

Human centipede 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

Eraserhead, still disturbs me to this day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Nedkelly24

Paint dry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Just watched the opening ceremony to the World Cup. Without doubt one of the worst things I've ever seem. The only way it could be justified is if it was a declaration of war on the rest of the world. It was IFTAs2014 bad.

What's the worst thing you've seen on TV?

Thankfully it was barely audible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Hotale.com wrote: »
    1 guy 1 screwdriver makes that look like fun.

What's that?

The pain Olympics are pretty bad too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

The Brazil 2014 World Cup opening ceremony

What's that?

The pain Olympics are pretty bad too

Screwdriver, urethra, blood.

Come to think of it it probably wasn't a good idea posting that. Please don't ban me mods :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I sat through Transformers 2, what a pile of robot testicles that was

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

greenberg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Loose Women.

Silly bitches.
    +1

rabble rabble men are stupid, rabble rabble make up rabble

Fuck off

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

Human centipede 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

The rape scene in Irreversible. Felt physically sick after it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

The Brazil 2014 World Cup opening ceremony

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

:eek:

• Advertisement

This takes the cake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

AH answer: "Two kids in the sandbox". I'm not a man but jaysus, my eyes watered at that. D:
    Serious answer: When the Twin Towers collasped. I was so horrified I couldn't look away.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭mookishboy

Chechen Throat Slitchechyn soldiers execute russian soldier
    nasty nasty grim stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

2 girls 1 cup!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

The Covies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I once watched this thread about TV and some people were talking about internet gore...

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Azwaldo55

Any number of Syrian videos on liveleak showing snackbars cutting the heads off their enemies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Jonny Blaze

It’s all coming back to me. Oh my God! I slept on an old dog bed stuffed with wigs!

I watched a prostitute stab a clown!

Our basketball hoop was a rib cage – a rib cage!

Why did you bring me here? I blocked all this stuff out for a reason!

Oh, Lord, some guy with dreads electrocuted my fish!

All my life I’ve tried to forget the things I’ve seen — a crackhead breastfeeding a rat, a homeless man licking a Hot Pocket off the third rail of the G train!

I’ve seen a blind guy bite a police horse!

A puppy committed suicide after he saw our bathroom!

I once bit into a burrito and there was a child’s shoe in it!

I’ve seen a hooker eat a tire!

A pack of wild dogs took over and successfully ran a Wendy’s!

The sewer people stole my skateboard!

The projects I lived in were named after Zachary Taylor, generally considered to be one of the worst presidents of all time!

I once saw a baby give another baby a tattoo! They were very drunk!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

Amber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Alf. A. Male

Mrs. Brown's Boys. I'd rather watch my own autopsy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭sparkynash

And i thought i was the only one curious enough to watch liveleak.Mexican drug cartel cutting off a members head with a chainsaw,interesting and also autopsy's are eye openers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

under siege

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

Mrs. Brown's Boys. I'd rather watch my own autopsy.

Mrs. Brown's Boys gets more laughs. :)

There is a guy here in Canada who is currently awaiting trail for the murder of a Chinese student. The guy fled Canada afterwards and was arrested in Germany then extradited back to Canada. The video of the guy murdering the Chinese student with an icepick was all over the internet here.
    He also had a video online with him torturing a kitten and then letting a boa constricter kill it. Wish I had never seen those

9/11 wasn't fun to watch either nor was the video of some American being beheaded by Islamic Extremists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,161 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

If its a thing that affected you badly when you watched it then I would have to say the video we were shown as children of the effects of a nuclear bomb. Scarred the f**k out of me.

On a lighter note, movie wise "Day and Night" (sp?), White House Down and 2012. Truly awful.

Linda Martin also got my vote and finally, that "hip hop" Rose of Tralee participant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I see your Lida Martin, and raise you Amanda Coalbunker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

I thought things couldn't get any worse than Crystal Swing, I was wrong.
    After hearing about this show on twitter and the odd person speaking about it, I finally saw the scrapings from the bottom of the barrel, the depths to which humanity has plunged. I'm speaking, of course,about "Here comes honey boo boo".
    In that instant I lost so much faith in the human race and resigned myself to the fact that this generation will be looked upon as "where it all went wrong" for centuries to come.
    I hated that a show like this could exist. I hated the people who watch it. I hate the producers, directors, writers, anyone involved in the making of this abomination.
    I hate the mother in it for taking such advantage of her kid, Even the kid pissed me off. (If you think that sounds a bit much just watch it, you'll understand).
    And worst of all I hate myself for watching it. I fell for the hype and watched nearly a full 10 minutes of it when in reality I should have changed it when I saw the mother. Always trust your instincts...
    Also not a fan of Home & Away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

It's a great film but the 'bite the kerb' scene in American History X still gives me nightmares.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Azwaldo55

GerB40 wrote: »
    I thought things couldn't get any worse than Crystal Swing, I was wrong.
    After hearing about this show on twitter and the odd person speaking about it, I finally saw the scrapings from the bottom of the barrel, the depths to which humanity has plunged. I'm speaking, of course,about "Here comes honey boo boo".
    In that instant I lost so much faith in the human race and resigned myself to the fact that this generation will be looked upon as "where it all went wrong" for centuries to come.
    I hated that a show like this could exist. I hated the people who watch it. I hate the producers, directors, writers, anyone involved in the making of this abomination.
    I hate the mother in it for taking such advantage of her kid, Even the kid pissed me off. (If you think that sounds a bit much just watch it, you'll understand).
    And worst of all I hate myself for watching it. I fell for the hype and watched nearly a full 10 minutes of it when in reality I should have changed it when I saw the mother. Always trust your instincts...
    Also not a fan of Home & Away.

Will you join me and take up arms? Let us kill them! KILL THEM ALL! MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

Dagestan massacre is pretty bad, as are most of the cartel videos... pretty much anything with a beheading is terrible to watch, lads squealing like pigs and drowning in their own blood, fooked up! The chainsaw beheading wasn't too bad cos it was quick, the knives take ages tho, awful way to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Lost in translation. Without a doubt.

• Advertisement
Advertisement