Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The worst thing you've ever watched.

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Come and see,its a ww2 film showing the atrocities the germen army committed against the Russians,found it very hard to watch,also the twin towers collapsing was heart breaking to watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

The movie "300".

I think I attempted to watch it a couple of times and turned it off each time, or else just fast forwarded loads, I can't remember.

Utter tripe. Codswallop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

It was on a bus, on the way to Auschwitz. They showed a documentary about the horrors of the camp. Very grim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭fortwilliam

Xpose on TV3

Utterly awful, vapid presenters trying their best to present paid sponsorship & advertising as content,
    "Stylist's" attempting to portray the idea of matching a white T-shirt with yellow jeans as ground breaking innovation,
    Interviews with celebrities with the interviewer just gushing and fawning over them.

"Fashion" is not a thing, They say things like "Stand out this summer by wearing this *insert crappy outfit* that is all the craze this season"
    So you "Stand out" by wearing the same shyte as every other twonk?

I leave the room at this time each day because others like to watch it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Dublin Housewives.

Kill them all before they lay eggs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:eek:

*pukes*

That is terrible LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭KungPao

Xpose on TV3

Utterly awful, vapid presenters trying their best to present paid sponsorship & advertising as content,
    "Stylist's" attempting to portray the idea of matching a white T-shirt with yellow jeans as ground breaking innovation,
    Interviews with celebrities with the interviewer just gushing and fawning over them.

"Fashion" is not a thing, They say things like "Stand out this summer by wearing this *insert crappy outfit* that is all the craze this season"
    So you "Stand out" by wearing the same shyte as every other twonk?

I leave the room at this time each day because others like to watch it.

THIS

Bloody awful. If my missus stalls on that while changing channels I tell her straightaway to change. It is banned from our TV.

Twonk. Don't hear that much these days!

Rodney, you dozy little twonk...good ol Del Boy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Tranny Dick in The Crying Game.

Just wasn't expecting it... was all ready and excited for a glorious muff shot then BOOOOOOM meat and 2 veg.

On a more serious and sombre note, Ken Bigley. I knew I shouldn't watch it but curiosity got the better of me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Salo or 120 days of sodom

Avoid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭SnitchingBubs

The remake of the movie Miami Vice. I heard it was terrible but picked it up in a bargin bin for 1.99. Tried to watch it a few times, just awful. Still think it was over-priced.

The worst movie iv ever seen had to be Fools Gold. It stars Kate Hudson and Matthew McConnaughey. Just an awful awful. The only time iv really considered walking out of a cinema.

On tele I would be in favour of anybody who watches Xpose being forcibly sterilised .

Advertisement