Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile hairdresser in cork

Options
  • 12-06-2014 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I'm looking for a mobile hairdresser for two adults and 3 children to go to the Radisson Blu, Little Island on August 29th. It's for a wedding but the adults only want wash and blow dries and the kids are only having their hair pinned up. It is for a wedding but not wedding hair and I'm shocked that salons are charging e19 for the adults and e30-40 for the kids?! Madness! Please message me if anyone is interested in making a few quid on the day! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

It seems to be the standard prices, try Simone Best in Ballintemple they just started doing stuff like this
    021 429 1333, loverly team of ladies there..

Or I am not sure but a work colleague gave me this number for a mobile hair dresser you could give her a ring, I haven't tried her myself but my work friend said she was great Marcella Dunlee <snip> don't post personal mobile number; PM is better for this

Best of luck, let me know if you do find someone good Im gather prices for my own mmmm day

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭KittyMcM

Milly33 wrote: »
    It seems to be the standard prices, try Simone Best in Ballintemple they just started doing stuff like this
    021 429 1333, loverly team of ladies there..

Or I am not sure but a work colleague gave me this number for a mobile hair dresser you could give her a ring, I haven't tried her myself but my work friend said she was great Marcella Dunlee <snip> don't post personal mobile number; PM is better for this

Best of luck, let me know if you do find someone good Im gather prices for my own mmmm day

Great, thanks. Would you mind pm'ing me that number please. Best of luck with ur own!

sorry just seeing reply hope tisnt too late ill pm sorry mods

do sure tis 29aug haha

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Horchata

Hi there,

Just wondering if you found a mobile hairdresser?
    Looking for one for a Christmas party... thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement