Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GERMAN AND HOME EC PREDICTIONS??

Options
  • 12-06-2014 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Any for the german letter or the long questions in home ec

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Is it even possible to predict the German letter?

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

- Well what I'm doing is revise some past tense Q, remember FFSSKGB use bin, not habe for past tense, basically all the transport verbs.
    - Practice alot of vocab, especially uniform (for letter), ingredients (for listening) and directions (for listening).
    - Remember in the letter and short note, a past tense, future tense and modal question is ALWAYS asked.
    - Use special adjectives, not one that every person would use in Ireland, eg. instead of "Das wetter is slecht."say...."Das wetter ist miese".
    - Do the short note first!
    - And lastly, even if you don't do any of the above, listen to at least 1 or 2 listening past exams and answer on them, it takes you like 30 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Louthlass23

Any predictions for Home Ec anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭yaEHya

Anyone have any notes for home EC don't have my book or papers

Advertisement