Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brazil now

• 12-06-2014 9:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭

So is anyone else using this during the game. It's quite good and updates almost instantly.

The online votes are quite fun as is collecting the online cards like an interactive sticker collection.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Explain how that works with the cards ??? cant seem to figure it out , I like the pop up (like when a goal is scored)but not watching the game as I have zero interest in foot ball , but enabled brazil now as I thought it was an absolutely great use of snap and push notifications and wanted to see it working and I take my hat off to them I can see this getting rolled out to other things in future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭recyclops

When pop up appears you vote if your vote is same as majority you win a card. It's making game more accessible to the gf which is a win ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Where do the pop ups appear I just saw them when a goal was scored or do you have to be watching the match through TV app on the xbox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭recyclops

They pop up in the app they make a little noise and it's simple a or b options. Just won another card ha

Don't know if you need to be watching game it helps pick though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

It was really quick to pop up the score updates, even if you don't have the app open (snapped)

I'd heard a bunch of beeps with no pop-ups. It must have been those surveys.

It's certainly a decent effort.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

This some sort of Xbox One only app yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    This some sort of Xbox One only app yeah?
    I think it is Xbox One only - it runs alongside the screen showing TV with Stats and other updates for the game that's currently being played.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

I would love to try it. But I only have the upc grey Thomson box.

It's seems like a great idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

Used it last night with the Australia game, but I've one of those saorview built in TVs. Great idea though, works really well from what I could see

Advertisement