Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unwanted emails

Options
  • 12-06-2014 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭

How can I stop all the rubbish emails coming to me lately. There is no unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of them. It's annoying, maybe 50 of them every day. There must be some way to block them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

finbarrk wrote: »
    How can I stop all the rubbish emails coming to me lately. There is no unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of them. It's annoying, maybe 50 of them every day. There must be some way to block them?

Hi finbarrk

Although your internet security might need to be looked at please follow this link: http://email.eircom.net/emailProtector/?view=Eircomnet

You will find details about eircoms email protector - this should help blocking unwanted spamming email.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Ok, thanks Alan.

Ok, thanks Alan.
    No problem finbarrk

Thanks
    Al

Sorry Alan, but am I missing something here. When I follow that link I just end up with my actual email account. What I want is a way to stop the 40 or 50 rubbish emails that I'm getting daily.
    What am I supposed to do when I follow that link?

How do I get that unwanted spamming email protector to work Alan? Another 40 to be deleted now.

• Advertisement

How do I get that unwanted spamming email protector to work Alan? Another 40 to be deleted now.
    Hi finbarrk

Apologies, the link should be more detailed on this. If you wish to order email protector please contact eircom.net sales on free phone 1800203204.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement