Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Novelty Bets

• 12-06-2014 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi

Hopefully this is the correct forum for my question!. I'm trying to think of a novelty bet/game for a social club. For example we did the total number of goals for the World cup. Hoping to generate a bit of buzz for the hurling/football so thinking might be a bit of craic to have something like "number of times the pundit says ...... for the final" . I hate to admit although I love the matches, I'm not the greatest for paying attention to these things, and the web isn't great for this kind of thing for gaa. Although Im probably looking in the wrong places.
    Any suggestions of common catchphrases? One of the lads said lovely hurling? I don't think this is a frequent as he'd like it to be! We have a 100 members so would be good to really narrow down the field, and then we do a draw for the correct answers so not looking for something that's just said once or twice.
    Or failing this maybe I'll go for number of wides or points?
    We already do a final score for charity so want to avoid that if I can.

Any words of wisdom much appreciated! Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭MacBizzle

The only place here I imagine you'd get a decent answer on would be After Hours but it'll probably just get locked... :rolleyes:

Advertisement