Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 14 summer champions league

Options
  • 12-06-2014 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads.

Im looking to start a Champions League style tournament for the summer. It was great craic last year. Do you guys wanna do Club or Country?

Im thinking 4 teams in 4 groups and the top two come out. The group will be randomised by random.org and each further match randomised

Get your names in. First 16 are in and who ever pulls out gets replaced by people next in line.

6 mins per half. Speed fast. No watching replays or intros. Put your PSN I.D. here too.

Whos in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I think countries would be good since its World Cup time. PSN: SurYWudntYa

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Das89

Be interested mate, PSN: Das89z
    Hi Lads.

Im looking to start a Champions League style tournament for the summer. It was great craic last year. Do you guys wanna do Club or Country?

Im thinking 4 teams in 4 groups and the top two come out. The group will be randomised by random.org and each further match randomised

Get your names in. First 16 are in and who ever pulls out gets replaced by people next in line.

6 mins per half. Speed fast. No watching replays or intros. Put your PSN I.D. here too.

Whos in?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Das89

Be interested mate, PSN: Das89z
    Hi Lads.

Whos in?

Advertisement