Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when will efibre be available in newbay area just outside wexford town

Options
  • 12-06-2014 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi Guys
    thinking of leaving Eircom as I have been waiting months and months for efibre, Newbay is right in the middle of the green area on the map and says efibre available now, its been like that for about 6 months, it also says that efibre is available in your area but your address in not yet enabled.
    Eircom help desk are not able to say whether its a week or a year I have to wait, can you give me an definite time scale to make hold on otherwise I will have to go elsewhere
    Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

bigears1 wrote: »
    Hi Guys
    thinking of leaving Eircom as I have been waiting months and months for efibre, Newbay is right in the middle of the green area on the map and says efibre available now, its been like that for about 6 months, it also says that efibre is available in your area but your address in not yet enabled.
    Eircom help desk are not able to say whether its a week or a year I have to wait, can you give me an definite time scale to make hold on otherwise I will have to go elsewhere
    Many thanks
    Hi bigears1

If you would like to PM me your specific address I'll be able to look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 45 bigears1

Thanks Alan
    PM to you today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

bigears1 wrote: »
    Thanks Alan
    PM to you today
    Hi bigears1

I've just replied to the PM this morning

Thanks