Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

20 Most Peaceful Countries in the World

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

old hippy wrote: »
    This sounds like a tired bit of racial stereotyping. I hope it isn't. None of my family and friends pronounce it as you claim. :rolleyes:

It was a joke? It being AH and all. Also, sounds pretty like an Asian person saying Malicious to me, as Wiki would agree. I see your :rolleyes: and raise you a ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

annascott wrote: »
    Ireland 11? Unbelievable.
    Ireland is a warring nation?
    Perhaps there is part of Ireland that had wonderful customer service and friendly people. I just haven't found it yet.
    Oh *that's* what you think "peaceful" refers to. Nah, I've found plenty of wonderful customer service and friendly people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 NilesCrane

Whoever decided this obviously never saw the Cavan Gaelic Football team marching last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Sealand, they cause no trouble or strife, a peaceful platform who abide by international law. They have been officially recognised/appeased by courts of Law in both England and Germany.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Magaggie wrote: »
    Ireland is a warring nation?

Sorry, wasn't I supposed to include the North and the militant element that rots through most border counties?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

That website is horribly written crap. Yet it is linked to from everywhere.

Why is Ireland safe?

With its rich historical sites, amazing green pastures and friendly people, it’s not surprising that Ireland is one of the most peaceful countries on Earth!
    Wow, just like DR Congo or Colombia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

What a pile of crap that list is, how in the hell are Japan ahead of us??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭cml387

I was in Copenhagen once and got spoken to very rudely by a bus driver on Stroget.

So it's a crap list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭donegal__road

--LOS-- wrote: »
    What a pile of crap that list is, how in the hell are Japan ahead of us??

and how are we ahead of Canada?

also, why isn't Malta and Luxembourg on the list?

• Advertisement

IGN is the worst for those one-item-per-page thing. Top 100 games ever? No way in fuck will I click through 100. fucking. pages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

very loosely based... in fact you could say not at all based on it since it's different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

and how are we ahead of Canada?

also, why isn't Malta and Luxembourg on the list?

You're right. It's time to break out the hurleys and slash hooks and pay them a visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

annascott wrote: »
    Sorry, wasn't I supposed to include the North and the militant element that rots through most border counties?
    Yep, Ireland isn't a warring nation.

Advertisement