Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned for asking a mod a question

Options
  • 12-06-2014 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭

i dont no where to start i have got a ban for amonth for asking a question this is gone beyound a joke now

what i said
    why do you take being a mod so seriously beasty as you can see we talk about a lof of crap on this thread.with the world cup being on surly we can talk about it with out going to the soccer form with all them plebs.

i did not recieve a warning.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057103071&page=215
    please some one read back over this thread and see what has being going on
    all we want to do is to talk about the world cup in off topic thread.
    we talk about horse racing in other threads so what does he expect us to talk about in an off topic thread

it has being asked for a feedback thread to be set up so we talk about why this keeps happening
    he will not set up a thread so people can ask questions.
    i asked a question if i had know it would have resulted in a ban i would not have asked it.
    as you can see i have asked the other mod questions as well,with out getting a ban.
    can some one show me where i got a warning or infraction please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Hi Naughto,

I know the issue with the horse racing forum very well.

The long and short of it is that Beasty has on numerlous occasions said ye cant talk about the WC in the thread.

If I was to link to his in thread warnings in the last few days it would run upto half a dozen at least, by my estimation.

The Soccer forum is open access right now and you have access anyway, why not take the Soccer chat to that forum, its what Beasty has told ye all to do.

You've gone against what Beasty has said in thread and got banned because of it on the back of this
    naughto wrote: »
    why do you take being a mod so seriously beasty as you can see we talk about a lof of crap on this thread.with the world cup being on surly we can talk about it with out going to the soccer form with all them plebs

This isnt the first time in this particular thread youve had issues with mod warnings, back in march you were carded for this
    naughto wrote: »
    i dont post on this thread much but i have being following it for a long time and id like to say thanks to all who put up there views on horses months before cheltham.
    ps some amount of gob1****e that posted during the last 4days that will never back a horse untill next yr,and the amount of after timeing was just pretty sad to say the least they should have being banned

also thanks convert for the yellow card:pac::pac::pac:

Its also not your first banning by Beasty either : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057210832

This isnt your first incident with ignoring mods, as a result I'm upholding Beastys ban.

At this time you can ask an Admin to review this decision or I can mark this resolved, choice is yours naughto.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Hi Naughto,

I know the issue with the horse racing forum very well.

The long and short of it is that Beasty has on numerlous occasions said ye cant talk about the WC in the thread.

If I was to link to his in thread warnings in the last few days it would run upto half a dozen at least, by my estimation.

The Soccer forum is open access right now and you have access anyway, why not take the Soccer chat to that forum, its what Beasty has told ye all to do.

Hi

You've gone against what Beasty has said in thread and got banned because of it on the back of this

This isnt the first time in this particular thread youve had issues with mod warnings, back in march you were carded for this

Its also not your first banning by Beasty either : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057210832

This isnt your first incident with ignoring mods, as a result I'm upholding Beastys ban.

At this time you can ask an Admin to review this decision or I can mark this resolved, choice is yours naughto.
    I want it to be reviewed by admin.I did not ignored the mod request to stop talking about the world cup.why is it that every other form that has chit chat or off topic threads can talk about the world cup out side the soccer form.
    How come other posters got a card or infraction but I got a straight ban,if I had got a card I would have know that I had over stepped the mark and would have apologised???

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Hi Admins,

Can I get a review of the above please, thanks.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Beasty, convert and the admins are revisiting the whole World Cup issue, and looking at what went on there.

Unfortunately for you, naughto, the new account you registered to get around your ban has ruled you out of any rethink on the cards handed out.

There's a correct way to appeal a decision and a wrong way.

Ban upheld.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement