Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incompetent moderator destroys forum

Options
  • 12-06-2014 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭

Beasty is the mod in question and he has basically killed the horse racing forum because he is brain dead.

The HR forum has an 'off topic' thread for all kinds of everything, but beasty in his wisdom has decided we can't discuss the World Cup in there because there is a soccer forum.

This chap is beyond stupid, now I don't expect anything to come of this or indeed even a fair hearing but surely someone in the admin side of things has some common sense and can see what this fool doing.

A very good moderator closed his account because of beasty, two of the top posters, knowledgeable posters have abandoned the forum because of him.

I'd imagine he has to work at being so anal to be honest, and how anyone with a semblance of cop on can allow this maniac to continue is beyond me.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm not sure how you expected to be taken seriously when you post something like that, especially when you already have a less than stellar record. Take a month off and come back to us when you can be civil towards people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement