Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sea Sessions & Pets

Options
  • 12-06-2014 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

We heading to sea sessions at the end of this month and would love to bring our 2 medium sized dogs. We have a camping ticket and our dogs would love it. They're great with people/crowds. Has anyone brought dogs to sea sessions or is anyone planning the same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

We heading to sea sessions at the end of this month and would love to bring our 2 medium sized dogs. We have a camping ticket and our dogs would love it. They're great with people/crowds. Has anyone brought dogs to sea sessions or is anyone planning the same?

To tell you the truth its probably more like drug sniffer digs you would see in Sea Sessions although I've never seen them there, it would be like any other festival really, you can't bring your pets. I often wonder if there is such a festival out there where you could take your pets too but it could quickly turn chaotic with one or two crazy ones.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Can't say I've ever witnessed a pooch at a festival, I'm sure you love your dogs dearly. I'd advise against it though.

Advertisement