Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need help on Combat Machine

• 12-06-2014 11:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 503 ✭✭✭

Hi I recently bought a second hand G&G combat machine off boards and it was working perfect until I opened up the gun to look at the barrel and hop up and all that but when I put it back together and tried shooting it, it wouldn't make a sound it's like the gearbox isn't responding and the guy said he got new wiring done and I was just wondering if you know what's up with it. And I tried 2 batteries that were fully charged

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Its wired to front of gear box into hand guard ye.If so u might have pulled the wires apart when opening or not fit them back together properly.One other thing is u might have to pull one off the motor(not an easy thing to do) but no harm checking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Daragh.scully

brenak47 wrote: »
    Its wired to front of gear box into hand guard ye.If so u might have pulled the wires apart when opening or not fit them back together properly.One other thing is u might have to pull one off the motor(not an easy thing to do) but no harm checking.

Thanks and could you tell me how to do that bit of a noob when it comes to this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

There are two spade connectors that connect near where the hop up unit is, one red and one black. Push them back together and that should get you going. Just be care putting the two halves back together in case you trap the wires or pull them apart again..

Kashkai wrote: »
    There are two spade connectors that connect near where the hop up unit is, one red and one black. Push them back together and that should get you going. Just be care putting the two halves back together in case you trap the wires or pull them apart again..

Thank you so much for that it's working like a charm now

Can mods please close

• Advertisement
Advertisement