Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

videogamesplus or us psn store?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

I've just noticed something, PS4 version of The Last of Us comes with $30 of DLC.
    So if you buy it from VGP, how are you going to access the DLC?

The dlc will already be on the disc. It won't need to be downloaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Do games ordered from VGP get stung with extra duty when delivered?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

theothernt wrote: »

No, they should be by right but I have never had a game stopped or heard of anyone having one stopped. Customs generally let them slip by thankfully. I ordered Dual Shock 3s and 4s from them that didn't get stopped either. At the time they were selling DS3s for half the price they were here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

theothernt wrote: »

Not that I know of.
    Mine were marked "DVD $10 value" or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,774 ✭✭✭lertsnim

They are marked $20 so customs don't bother with them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I've starting buying all my games off VGP, simply because the savings are brilliant.

However, I've i'm waiting over 2 weeks now for Resident Evil: Revelations on the PS3 ($19.99 Canadian!!!:eek::eek:). Still and all, this is where I will be buying all my games in future. I don't care for DLC, and if I do, I have a US PSN account anyhow, so its all good!

Hope I'm not waiting too long. But then, they're site does state it can take up to 28 working days for delivery - a small price to pay really!

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Would this work with FIFA 15 as in be able to play online

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭EvanKelly6

Anyone bought the like of GTA V, COD, Far Cry 4 from videogamesplus? Any problems playing these games online on your Irish account? Any problems connecting to servers?

Advertisement