Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technology Project

Options
  • 13-06-2014 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Is it true that only a few projects from a few schools are inspected in Technology at Junior Cert, and the rest are marked based on an average of these? I heard this somewhere, and I'm confused because it seems like it would be a very unfair system - if a student made a project of a very high standard, but the students whose projects were inspected made very low standard projects, wouldn't the student with the high standard project would be marked down?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

I teach Woodwork/Construction Studies and I know both those subject and also Metalwork and Engineering that is certainly not the case, someone comes to the school to correct each project individually. I can't see technology being any different but I am open to correction

Advertisement