Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner cookery lessons

Options
  • 13-06-2014 3:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all! I'm looking for a way to make some pocket money over the summer and I was looking to see would my idea take off or be a waste of time.
    I have a keen interest in cooking and over te past few years have encountered people who lack basic cookery skills. As I do no have the facilities so carry out huge cookery lessons I was wondering if you would think small cookery demonstrations would be an idea that people would participate it?! I would let the people attending decide on what to cook week to week and also get them involved in the class too. I would provide recipes along with nutritional adive and information. This would be really aimed at those who just don't have a flair for cooking but would love to be able to cook up a decent meal for the family. I'm in the Longford area and I would appreciate any opinions on this matter. Is is a waste of time or could I be onto something here? Thanks!

Advertisement