Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We could have 3 cinemas in Dundalk?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

M.A.G wrote: »
    I work with 4 people who live in Newry and i'm only going on what they say.I personally don't shop in the north,as i think its cheaper and more convenient to shop local.As for alcohol,as someone else said Tesco and costcutter are great for beer/wine deals.Spirits might be a better deal up there.
    I think dubliners are keeping Newry afloat,they seem to like shopping in it and the Newry people are all shopping in Dundalk and Drogheda!!

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

The IMC cinema at Carroll Village have lodged an appeal with An Bord Pleanala against Dundalk Town Council’s recent decision to grant planning permission for a new seven screen cinema at the Marshes Shopping Centre.

http://talkofthetown.ie/2014/06/28/imc-object-to-plans-for-cinema-at-the-marshes/

Advertisement