Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanently banned for personal abuse.

Options
  • 13-06-2014 7:41am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 243 ✭✭

Please look into my permeant ban.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 243 ✭✭allbuiz

allbuiz wrote: »
    Please look into my permeant ban.

Is there anyone looking into the circumstances surrounding this ban?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

See the chart above. The first step is to contact the mod who banned you and try to resolve it between you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 243 ✭✭allbuiz

Mr E wrote: »
    See the chart above. The first step is to contact the mod who banned you and try to resolve it between you.

Mod has stated that unless an Admin rule against their decision it will be upheld. Please review.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Hi allbuiz.

As cat mod I have reviewed PM exchange you had with the mod in question, they kindly forwarded it onto me.
    I don't see any attempt by you to resolve the issue as per the first step here. There is no apology, no commitment to change how you post, no apology for your over-familiarity either in posts or in the PMs. Nothing. Instead you request the mod (nay challenge) to explain why they are so offended. This is not in the spirit of the first step here, not at all.

So from this my next step is to look at your history in this forum. We both know you have racked up an impressive number of moderation actions and warnings in a very short space of time. You need to ask yourself here why?
    My impression is that you are a timesink, one the forum can do without.

As such I am not inclined to rescind this ban. Instead I leave the action with you, be honest with yourself, face up to your behaviour not being appropriate and work with the F&F mod team to reduce/remove the ban. I'll be honest, the first step would be an apology - right now I don't see one.

You can of course request an Admin review of this ban but if you really do want it lifted then try an apology and try following the process - i.e. working with the mod team to come to some form of resolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No reply for 10 days, marking as resolved.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement