Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for using pictures

Options
  • 13-06-2014 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

From the C+P forums. I don't object to being banned if I am found to have broken any forum rules .

I do want to be able to post again using all the forum tools including the non text ones - i.e. youtube clip and image insertions.

I do accept that I have used them in a cutting manner before . I have served bans before for that and accept I will have to serve bans again if I do so again.

I am now serving a ban for using an image clip - I feel - in an innocuous manner.

The person who banned me will correctly point out that I agreed not use images again - an undertaking I regret and wish not to be held to.

For the sake of clarity I will say I will not even seek to have my current ban overturned. I just wish like any other poster to use all the forum tools without incurring a summary ban.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement