Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gluten free sausages

Options
  • 13-06-2014 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

anyone aware of any butchers that does gluten free sausages?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 fxstb

We get gluten free ones in the sausage isle at tesco in drogheda, Hodgins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Very hard to come by as according to a butcher I know they have to be processed completely separate from normal sausages due to contamination so the additional effort isn't worth it.

An alternative I've seen are venison sausages by a company called Oisin. They are available in M&S and some Tesco supermarkets. Very meaty taste off them and quite delicious. Wheat and gluten free

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭dottybows

Clonakilty Gluten Free Sausages and Hodgins Gluten Free Sausages are in the fridge aisles in lots of supermarkets.
    I saw Gluten free sausages once at Gleesons Butchers in Blanchardstown (I think they also have one in Navan?). I didn't buy them because I already bought sausages in the shops the day before and they never had them when I asked, so I can't tell you what they're like.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 M.A.G

I always buy the Clonakilty gluten free sausages.They're lovely.

Advertisement