Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameboy Micro!

Options
  • 13-06-2014 3:01pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Seeing as was just too damn slow in making an offer on O1s1n's GB Micro, I wonder if anyone else has one to hand.
    Unboxed is fine and I don't mind the odd non-critical scratch.
    I will pay between €30 and €40 as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭RNB

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Seeing as was just too damn slow in making an offer on O1s1n's GB Micro, I wonder if anyone else has one to hand.
    Unboxed is fine and I don't mind the odd non-critical scratch.
    I will pay between €30 and €40 as well.

Didn't you sell a couple of blue ones last year? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

RNB wrote: »
    Didn't you sell a couple of blue ones last year? :-)

I was just about to say the same

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Yes :(
    I had one, and picked up a couple of boxed ones at a Sunday market, sold them on here.
    Then I picked up a Famicom edition and sold my previous one.
    Then, in a moment of madness, sold that to DinoRex here and figured I wouldn't miss it.

I was wrong!

I took a look at my Nintendo handheld collection and found I was four consoles short.
    A launch 3DS (sold that, gobsh1te)
    A DSi XL
    A DS phat
    A GB Micro

I have the following,
    Gameboy
    Gameboy Pocket
    Gameboy Light
    Gameboy Color
    Gameboy Advance
    Gameboy Advance SP
    Gameboy Advance SP: AGS 101
    DS
    DS lite
    DSi
    3DS:XL
    2DS
    And a Pokemon Mini for good luck!

I picked up the DS phat since and the others will come in time but I feel like an utter tool for not owning a GB Micro any more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

I have a pink GBM if that helps?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    I have a pink GBM if that helps?

Hmm, boxed or unboxed?
    Prices???
    MORE INFORMATION!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Unboxed but with a carry case. All in good shape. I don't think I have a charger for it, not sure.

So, €40 collected for this and Wildtrax? ;)

So, a deal??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement