Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport security officers Cork jobs

Options
  • 13-06-2014 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

I just seen these jobs advertised by a recruitment company.I said I'd post here as it might be a foot in the door for people on here.

Its temporary work over the summer

http://www.gumtree.ie/cp-drivers-security-in-cork/airport-security-officers-wanted-apply-now-602188268
    Candidates wanted for an immediate start in Cork Airport.

These positions will involve inspection and searching of passengers, staff & baggage. These roles offer an exciting opportunity for those who are interested in developing a career in Airport Security.

Contracts are 3 months & candidates are required to work 20 - 40 hours per week.

**All potential candidates must have experience/background in security work**

To apply for this role please call Leanne on 021-4944867 & send us an up-to-date copy of your CV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭mosii

So I guess after 3 months they let you go yes?:confused:

any more info on these jobs lads,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

foot in the door and u never know, i have 2 friends in that job, both very happy and started on small contracts, now full time etc..

Thanks I tried for these but I heard nothing back,thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

did they give a time frame? i know flexsource do it for Dublin airport, not sure about Cork

• Advertisement

No I was a bit surprised at this .I will wait and see,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭An Cigire

Does it actually say you work for cork airport? Or is more likely to be ICTS or a similar private security company?

Cpl recruitment,the posts are filled,

Advertisement