Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Fake ID Company (website)

• 13-06-2014 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Truly awful IDs. No chance whatsoever of been served alcohol or gaining access to an overage nightclub! States at the back that ID holds no proof of AGE, identity, residence etc. the website states only for recreational use but wouldn't even pass a toddlers inspection let alone a bouncer, barman etc. Absolute waste of time and money.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭opti76

thank god for your review.. i was just about to order one ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Thanks?

I'll just use my real one, or the fact i'm really old and can get into such places and buy alcohol without it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭mathie

Diarmuid97 wrote: »
    Truly awful IDs. No chance whatsoever of been served alcohol or gaining access to an overage nightclub! States at the back that ID holds no proof of AGE, identity, residence etc. the website states only for recreational use but wouldn't even pass a toddlers inspection let alone a bouncer, barman etc. Absolute waste of time and money.

Are you after a bit of mature?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Priests accept them as valid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Is that you Brian McGee?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Someone got a fake ID and got buuuurned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Alf. A. Male

Beards for men, makeup for women, ID not required.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,728 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I think the 97 in the username might be a clue to his age. He's 97...eh...I mean 17.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

I think the 97 in the username might be a clue to his age. He's 97...eh...I mean 17.

That makes me 119!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

You may be right if so then that's a 17 yr old with a better vocabulary than any I know ! Phrases like "truly awful","gaining access"and "whatsoever"
    ....."ah lads,these are fair bad,we haven't a hope gettin in with these like" is more what I'd expect from youngsters I know.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Did i see this thread before?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Zed Bank

Beard always works for me Diarmuid my friend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

McLovin?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I'll have to find some other way of getting into all the cool places now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

much better idea :fake id

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

This is not up for discussion, Dairmuid. Don't post about this issue again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

Diarmuid97 wrote: »

That's what you have older brothers and sisters for!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement