Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow area

• 13-06-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, my husband and I are moving to the Wicklow area this summer, with our 8 yr old child. We are looking for a safe area with great primary schools and somewhere along the Train/bus line to get us back and forth to Dublin City. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

Braystones ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kar278

Calibos wrote: »
    Braystones ;)

Thanks! What about Rathnew or Wicklow Town? I've heard mixed things about them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

If you're commuting to work Bray or Greystones are so much easier

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

Kar278 wrote: »

Probably best to live in Dublin so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭2013Lara

We're on Rathnew/Wick Town border and very happy. Where are you commuting to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Kar278

2013Lara wrote: »
    We're on Rathnew/Wick Town border and very happy. Where are you commuting to

Dun Laoghrie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭2013Lara

Dun Laoghrie

There are so many people commuting up. A few of my neighbours go toward Dun Laoghaire. I work from home and the other half is in Bray. I know of people who go all the way to the city centre. Dun Laoirghre would be an easy commute. There's a few schools to choose from and a brand new secondary school. Any areas in particular you are looking at

Advertisement