Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

place that sells pondliner?

• 13-06-2014 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭

I am looking at building a garden pond and the only places I can find on the net that supply liners are in Dublin. Does anyone know of anywhere in limerick or surrounds that sell pond flexi PVC/butyl liners?Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Lanigamadan

I had a quick check in garden centres around the Limerick area but could not find the butyl so I ordered it from Karl in rockworld.ie (I think they are in Kildare) and had it delivered last week. Price seemed reasonable compared with other online shops (both in Ireland and the UK).

I got 9m2 delivered for 95 euro. He is helpful and quite knowledgeable about water features and tolerant of my ignorance because I am building my first (and probably only) one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭Souness

Thanks for that. Seems a decent price for good quality liner. Like you I just want to do this once:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I thought Pondliner was a type of beer... my bad. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭Souness

I thought Pondliner was a type of beer... my bad. :o
    Lol....going to be the name of my next brew:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭dunworth1

woodies have them

i bought a small sized one a couple of weeks ago

• Advertisement
Advertisement