Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donate Nappies?

Options
  • 13-06-2014 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Anyone know anywhere that will accept donations of open nappy packets? Little fella has made it a habit of outgrowing nappys as soon as I buy in BOGOF offers! Seems a shame to waste them as I have four almost full packets?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

effibear wrote: »
    Anyone know anywhere that will accept donations of open nappy packets? Little fella has made it a habit of outgrowing nappys as soon as I buy in BOGOF offers! Seems a shame to waste them as I have four almost full packets?

There are lots of "FreeCycle" groups on Facebook, may be worth a try?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Your local womens refuge will be very happy to take them off your hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Local womens refuge for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭effibear

Great thanks, I'd prefer to give them to charity and never thought of the womens refuge. I'll have a look for the nearest one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

A few years ago now but I was in a similar situation. Said it to the phn and she was only to happy to take them for. She knew a young mother who was delighted for the help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

I was OK with number 1 outgrowing his as number 2 was on the way but there won't be number 3 so I'll be doing it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I pass them onto friends with slightly younger babies usually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I passed them on to my midwife, she worked with women in difficulties and they really needed stuff like that.

Advertisement