Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TeQuila Patron in Cork City Center ??

Options
  • 13-06-2014 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi everyone, can u tell me where i can buy in Cork City center tequila patron ?? or any difrent type (first class , 100% Agave)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Bradleys might be worth a shot, failing that I'm pretty sure Obriens wine in Douglas stock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 spikespike

54kroc wrote: »
    Bradleys might be worth a shot, failing that I'm pretty sure Obriens wine in Douglas stock it.

Hi :) I know Bradleys , they don't have tequila patron :/ , but i try tommorow at Douglass ;) thanks for help ;) if anyone now where i can find tequila patron in Cork City center please write here ;) thanks for any help ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mmm, patron is delicious. It's available in plenty of bars so if you were really stuck, you could see if they'd sell it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Carryout on the Douglas Road sell it - at least they did around 6 months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Uhh ive never tasted this stuff tis nice then, love tequila must give it a go..the offie in Ballincollig by the petrol station has a few odd bits too.. Shame I see that small one on the back douglas road is closed now loverly chap

• Advertisement

I saw a few bottles of patron in galvins carry out on bandon road earlier tonight. Didn't take any notice of the price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

I might be a bit late with this but I saw yesterday that Number 21 on Coburg street were selling Patron. They had the coffee flavour and the one with the yellow label, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,030 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Lemag wrote: »
    I might be a bit late with this but I saw yesterday that Number 21 on Coburg street were selling Patron. They had the coffee flavour and the one with the yellow label, I think.

Yup, they have Patron Reposado ther alright. €90 a bottle though:eek:
    Right next to it is, Mescal La Penga - a far superior 100% Agave drink at a cheaper price tag of €50.

Mescal is basically the same thing as Tequila but from a different region.
    It is, generally no better or worse than Tequila as in you can get awful cheap gut rot Tequila and Mescal and you can get fine examples of each.
    I've taste the above one and I'd prefer it to Patron even at the same price.

Patron is quite good but ridiculously overpriced.
    It is difficult, though, to find other premium Tequilas in Ireland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭daveohdave

Of course it is, most Irish people think the salt and lemon are mandatory.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Patron is nice, but even is you can't find it, make sure you buy a 100% agave tequila. Otherwise, it's a blended tequila.

Other good brands would be El Jimador, 1800 & Cabo Wabo. Not easy to find a good selection in Ireland though, even in Dublin. I do think I saw some good bottles in Galvins, abandon Road recently.

• Advertisement
Advertisement