Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel ~Insurance

Options
  • 13-06-2014 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

Phoenix wrote: »
    What do you make of the VHI travel insurance compared to the others available?

It's what I'm going for like all things especially insurance ya get what ya pay for having had to use vhi abroad .it's gonna be my choice personally .goforless policy is just through blue insurance who in my opinion aren't the best from what Ive read and heard .really it's all personal . Get the best policy your can get that suits you .if ya look at fb posts all it is posts with people asking what's the cheapest insurance etc . Why would ya wanna skimp on it it works out at like 50 cent a day for 2 year cover regardless who ya go with .is my thought to them

Advertisement