Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

details of the Electric Ireland offer ending May 18th

Options
  • 13-06-2014 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Electric Ireland had a recent offer which ended on April 30th but was extended to May 18th for new customers. 
    €50 cashback was being offered to those who signed up for ebilling + direct debit.

I signed up for this offer but unfortunately have mislaid the specific details of this - specifically the unit charges  for day & night in an urban area and the standing charges.
    Would you be so kind as to provide me with those details please (and indicate whether VAT is included too) ? - I'd like to verify my bill :)

Thanks
    gok

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Gok,

Thank you for your post. We can certainly provide you with these figures. If you signed up for our electricity only ValueSaver price plan, with Direct Debit and Online Billing, then you will be receiving a 15% discount. Our discounts are shown as a monetary value, so be aware that you will see the standard unit rates on your bill. The Day unit rate with the 15% discount is 17.52c per unit, the Night rate with 15% discount is 8.66c per unit. The standing charge for an Urban area Nightsaver meter is 52.51c. All prices detailed are including VAT.

If you would like us to look into anything specific on your account, please PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder & we'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement