Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i signed up to the eircom tv

Options
  • 13-06-2014 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi I signed up to the eircom tv I was happy with I till I found out it didn't have sky one or Disney I was with sky and when the man came to my house I asked did they have Disney they said yes im very upset about this cause its the only tv shows my lil girl looks at

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hi I signed up to the eircom tv I was happy with I till I found out it didn't have sky one or Disney I was with sky and when the man came to my house I asked did they have Disney they said yes im very upset  about this cause its the only tv shows my lil girl looks at
    Hi emmadohert05

I'm very sorry to hear this, Disney channel is not available with evision at the moment however I have been informed that there are ongoing plans to keep refreshing the channels available and hopefully we can have some better news on this in the future.

Al

Advertisement