Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for friends ~20y around Naas area.

• 14-06-2014 3:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey!

I finished school 2 years ago, suddenly everyone dispersed all over the country. College/work/moving to different town. Many started smoking weed. I wouldn't have any problem if the did it occasionally, but that's all they do now. The result of it is that I am left alone. People I work with are 30+ with kids and married.

I turned 20 last month. I am a polish guy, just looking for a friend or two that I can spend weekends with. I live 10 minutes from Naas. I am not a party type person. I don't have addictions to drugs, alcohol or cigarettes. Never tried those, and I'm not planning to do so (alcohol ocassionally).

I know it's probably never gonna happen that I meet somebody online in a very limited area like this but there's always a chance. If anyone is interested just post away/message me. We can skype/play some games/meet up or whatever.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭SQ2

Have you thought of joining a sports club or drama society maybe?
    Hey!

I finished school 2 years ago, suddenly everyone dispersed all over the country. College/work/moving to different town. Many started smoking weed. I wouldn't have any problem if the did it occasionally, but that's all they do now. The result of it is that I am left alone. People I work with are 30+ with kids and married.

I turned 20 last month. I am a polish guy, just looking for a friend or two that I can spend weekends with. I live 10 minutes from Naas. I am not a party type person. I don't have addictions to drugs, alcohol or cigarettes. Never tried those, and I'm not planning to do so (alcohol ocassionally).

I know it's probably never gonna happen that I meet somebody online in a very limited area like this but there's always a chance. If anyone is interested just post away/message me. We can skype/play some games/meet up or whatever.

Thanks!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,117 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Do you play sports or have any hobbies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 TheArtistOne

I like drawing/painting alot. but It's digital painting. If you want to see what I'm talking about I can message you my gallery link (which I can't post here until I have 50 posts :/) I am not into sports especially this year since I've been having a condition I don't want to talk about publicly.

Anyways thanks for showing some interests, I appreciate it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Would you be interested in photography. There is a club in Celbridge. http://www.celbridgecameraclub.net/
    Also there is a coder dojo in Maynooth. http://www.nuim.ie/computer-science/coderdojo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭skelligs

couple of options - join a supporters club of a sport you are interested in (anything from football to horse racing). You don;t have to play the sport to be in a supporters club.

Another option is to volunteer work on a day you are off or an evening with a youth group - with your skills, it would be easy enough to find a group like that who would love you to give a bit of training.

• Advertisement
Advertisement