Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which course should i do??

Options
  • 14-06-2014 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

hy lads not sure if this is th right place to ask this qustion but im sure ill be told if its not!

my question is i would like to learn more about computer training and im not sure where to start, its such a vast area trying to narrow it down is near impossible, my current status would be novice i would say, im not a total noob i know my way around a computer but on a scale im not sure where i would fit in.
    im afraid id know most of the stuff on a beginners course but then again i could be surprised at how much i dont know! really not sure where to start...

i supose my question is where did you start??
    thanks for looking..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Are you looking to take some training yourself, or give training to others? And are you looking at the computer hardware area (maintenance and repair) or software (software development)? IT is a very wide area!

Advertisement