Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thinking of logging in here

Options
  • 14-06-2014 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

Hey, stopped training for a while due to leaving cert and was thinking of starting back again in about a weeks time.
    I was just going to write my training in a physical diary but I've noticed some people use the logs here to train with and I know mine is pretty different to most that's here

I'm a 400m athlete thinking of getting up to 800m next year and I do a load of core training and gymnastics style things as well as running training. If anyone would like to see my training log for that then I can put my progress here in this forum.

Just comment here if you'd be interested, this log would be more than possible to do for most people not just athletes

Advertisement