Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help. Head Wrecked

Options
  • 14-06-2014 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie. Cant remember actors names, only a few things about it.
    1st: Its an action movie
    2nd:Its 7 to 15 years old(i know not much help)
    3rd:its basically about a black guy who has pretents to be a criminal. But hes actually a dot com millonaire. i think hes trying to figure out who killed his family or sister.
    4th. im pretty sure hes not the main character. I thought it was kinda a matial art movie and after watching a range of jet li movies, chow yung fat, steven segal movies im no closer. i thought i was close today thinking it was DMX that plays the black guy but NO. This is takiing over my life and my friends now too.
    there is a reason im looking for the movie. its actually for the soundtrack..
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. someone must know

Comments

Advertisement