Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2 vita impressions

Options
  • 14-06-2014 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

I bought Borderlands 2 on the vita in GameStop this week for half price at about 15 euro. I never got into Borderlands 2 on the consoles but i had played Borderlands and its DLC for hours and loved it. So when i saw this i snapped it up. I have seen alot of mixed reviews for this online and didnt know what to think of it before i played. I have played it now for about 4 hours right now and i love it i think the controls take a bit of getting used to but for me that is not a game breaker. It looks great for a vita title nothing like its console brother but you need to remember it is on a handheld. This is the first title i can see myself using the cross-save feature which I have used in other games but as more to see how it works rather than as part of the gameplay experience. My biggest problem with the package is a bit of greed on my part, I would have loved if the DLC you get was cross buy it doesnt seem to be, reason being when i get to the DLC sections the cross save feature doesnt work anymore. All in all i love this port it has its shortcomings but stands strong on the vita

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

for that price i would be all over it but out of stock :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Feck id definitely get it if I could get it for 15 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,147 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Picked it up yesterday and is now number 7 in order of play on my gaming to do list. Might bump it up to number 2 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Is this price in store as well as online?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Is this price in store as well as online?

Aye, I picked it up in Stephens Green earlier today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Can it be gotten for that price online too? Is that a download or the physical game?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Can it be gotten for that price online too? Is that a download or the physical game?

It can be gotten off gamestop.ie i think but last i saw it was sold out. Dont know on psn

Advertisement