Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 13 Fixtures **Saturday - Tuesday**

Options
  • 14-06-2014 1:23pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭

NOTE: If people can't arrange or get their game played by Tuesday let me and Heli know as I think we will allow an extra day due to the fact that the last gameweek was simmed accidentally.

Heli has agreed to buy a pint for every week you have an injured player due to the sim of week 12. These will be provided after the college game in August.

49ers @ Rams
    Bucs @ Giants
    Panthers @ Packers
    Cowboys @ Eagles
    Bears @ Lions
    Ravens @ Redskins
    Browns @ Bengals
    Patriots@Cardinals
    Chiefs @ Broncos
    Falcons@ Saints
    Texans@Titans
    Dolphins @ Seahawks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Who are the ravens? You around today?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Heli, I'm sure Raoul will be glad that his double advancement a couple of years will now finally be forgotten about :pac:

Gatsby:

I'm up to my eyeballs in deadlines for the next week (and there's the World Cup too) so it might be easier for you to let me know times when you're available and I'll try to get free for the game.

A kick-off on Monday night between 7:15pm-9:30pm would be absolutely ideal (I should have the bulk of the work I need to do done by then, and I can't see many wanting to head out to watch Iran v Nigeria) if it suits you too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Who are the ravens? You around today?

CPU at the moment,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Adrian

I can do tonight at ten

Sunday at seven or anytime up till a 3 o clock start

Monday at ten

Tuesday at seven or ten

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Who are the panthers? When u around?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

kopfan wrote: »
    Who are the panthers? When u around?

CPU mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Daft dave where you at bro?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Paully D wrote: »
    Heli, I'm sure Raoul will be glad that his double advancement a couple of years will now finally be forgotten about :pac:

:):):):)

Lions still haven't came back have they?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Adrian

I can do tonight at ten

Sunday at seven or anytime up till a 3 o clock start

Monday at ten

Tuesday at seven or ten

Tonight is a no go with the England game at 11 as I have people calling over to watch it.

We could do tomorrow at 7 though. or in the afternoon if you preferred.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

adrian522 wrote: »
    Tonight is a no go with the England game at 11 as I have people calling over to watch it.

We could do tomorrow at 7 though. or in the afternoon if you preferred.

Lets go for tomorrow at seven

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Gatsby:

I'm up to my eyeballs in deadlines for the next week (and there's the World Cup too) so it might be easier for you to let me know times when you're available and I'll try to get free for the game.

A kick-off on Monday night between 7:15pm-9:30pm would be absolutely ideal (I should have the bulk of the work I need to do done by then, and I can't see many wanting to head out to watch Iran v Nigeria) if it suits you too.

I'm actually Nigerian so I'll be watching that game!

Nah emm...I'm free tomorrow after 2, Monday I'm working 12-9 although I might be swapping so 7:30 could work. I'm free most of the day on Tuesday, just can't do from 6-9. If we need the extra day on Wednesday I'm free after 4:30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

empacher wrote: »
    Daft dave where you at bro?

Anytime Tuesday would be best. Could also to Sunday/Monday afternoon

Sunday or monday would be best for me sometime between 4 - 7

Half four on monday then?

Half four on monday then?

Just after realising im working till 5. Is 5:30 ok?

Lets go for tomorrow at seven

Seven is fine, I've no mic though.

empacher wrote: »
    Just after realising im working till 5. Is 5:30 ok?

Yeah no bother

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    I'm actually Nigerian so I'll be watching that game!

Nah emm...I'm free tomorrow after 2, Monday I'm working 12-9 although I might be swapping so 7:30 could work. I'm free most of the day on Tuesday, just can't do from 6-9. If we need the extra day on Wednesday I'm free after 4:30pm.

Cool mate, sometime in the afternoon on Tuesday would be good. Would 3:30pm on Tuesday suit?

Cool mate, sometime in the afternoon on Tuesday would be good. Would 3:30pm on Tuesday suit?

Yeah that sounds good. See you then

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Falcons/Saints and Pudsy just to play so we should be able to advance (only 1 game week :D) this evening

• Advertisement

Gatsby, you're going to have to play the CPU in this one I'm afraid. I've awoken today with a horrible vomiting bug and there's just no chance I'll be able to play the game even if we were to wait until tomorrow as it's going to take me a few days stuck in bed to shake this off.

Heli, if you can put me on auto that would be much appreciated.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Gatsby, you're going to have to play the CPU in this one I'm afraid. I've awoken today with a horrible vomiting bug and there's just no chance I'll be able to play the game even if we were to wait until tomorrow as it's going to take me a few days stuck in bed to shake this off.

Heli, if you can put me on auto that would be much appreciated.

Ok, Paully, i wont be home til about 8:30 ish due to work/footall so will put you on then

Ok, Paully, i wont be home til about 8:30 ish due to work/footall so will put you on then

Thanks mate. Apologies for the short notice Gatsby and co., but unfortunately it's just one of those things that can't be helped. :(

*reaches for my sick bucket for the 4th time this past hour* :mad:

Thanks mate. Apologies for the short notice Gatsby and co., but unfortunately it's just one of those things that can't be helped. :(

*reaches for my sick bucket for the 4th time this past hour* :mad:

Ah sorry to hear that man, was looking forward to our game. Get well soon!

Saints will be on AP in 10

Saints will be on AP in 10
    Don't think I'll get a chance to play until 4:30 tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

Ok let me know

I'll be starting that game in the next 5 minutes heli

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    I'll be starting that game in the next 5 minutes heli

Go easy on my Saints! :pac:

• Advertisement

Go easy on my Saints! :pac:

Might not have to, my internet has decided to not work. Might have to sim if I can't sort it soon.

Advertisement