Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

home move issue

Options
  • 14-06-2014 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi, I've recently moved home to a location where efibre is available. I have an eircom account and was assured the switch would be an easy process.. However there's an active line at my new address from the previous tenant. I phoned the call centre on 23rd may yo inform them of my change when this was brought to my attention. I was asked to send a copy of my tenancy agreement, which I immediately did. And I received a confirmation email back saying an application has been made to cancel the line and it should take 10 days. It's now over 4 weeks and I've still received no response despite my best efforts. I've been in contact with yourselves and the other provider a number of times only to be told by you to contact sky (other provider) and be told by sky I had to contact you. I've had to involve comreg to try sort this mess out and I still have no date on when.my service will be restored. How is it a situation like this can be allowed happen where the customer is left without a service for an indefinite period while two suppliers argue over who should settle this issue? Please help as im losing my mind now at this point, noone seems to know anything.

Advertisement