Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook.com exporting emails. For the love of god.

Options
  • 14-06-2014 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Trying to export emails to my documents folder. But only way I can seem to be able to do it. Is by opening each mail copying and pasting. Alot of emails be all nite. Don't have full office just starter office 2010. Any ideas guys. If posted in wrong forum please move mods.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

oldon wrote: »
    Trying to export emails to my documents folder. But only way I can seem to be able to do it. Is by opening each mail copying and pasting. Alot of emails be all nite. Don't have full office just starter office 2010. Any ideas guys. If posted in wrong forum please move mods.

Regards

I wasn't aware Office Starter included Outlook? Anyway I'm assuming there is no import/export options under the File menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭oldon

mordeith wrote: »
    I wasn't aware Office Starter included Outlook? Anyway I'm assuming there is no import/export options under the File menu?
    Have it sorted. Was originally a Hotmail account. So went into start button typed in mail in search.
    Then clicked on windows live mail. Can export to my hearts content.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

For what it's worth, in Outlook you can select multiple emails, either by holding control and clicking to select individual mails or by holding shift and clicking to select a range, and then just drag and drop out to a folder.

Advertisement