Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong email address

Options
  • 14-06-2014 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

I think I out down the wrong email address wen setting up a powering rewards account. How do I solve this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi haro124,

Amending this shouldn't be any problem. If you send us your details by private message (including your full name, address, account number and email address) we can check this for you.

In general, if you need to change any of the details of your Powering Rewards account, you can do so in the 'My Details' section once you are logged in. You can change your email, password, mobile number, electricity or gas account number, your SuperValu Real Rewards or Superquinn Rewards card. 

There are further answers to frequently asked questions on the Powering Rewards website here.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Cant remember what the email address was but i know its the wrong one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hello again,

If you private message us your name and telephone number, we'll request the Rewards team to do a search for your registration via those details.

Also private message us the correct email address and we'll pass this on to the Rewards team to correct the email address.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement