Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AK upgrade

• 14-06-2014 4:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking to upgrade my cybergun ak to get a decent range, accuracy, ROF and turn it into a dmr in general. What internals would I need, its stock except for a gng green hop rubber. I was also thinking a madbull 6.03 barrel extended through a silencer. What other internals would I need to get into it?, Also are there any good body kits that would suit a cybergun one?
    Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

DMR and high rof generally don't go together. Put in high speed gears and a high torque motor to get a faster trigger response. You will get a slight increase in ROF (maybe 5/6).

Also do the usual re-shim and add deans to help. Mosfet would be good too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

I know but I like the idea of having an all round gun where I can snipe with it but all I have to do is switch barrels and then have a gun for a normal skirmish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

By adding the deans and mosfet, you would be opening yourself up to using a higher voltage lipo. What you could then do is to use a 11.1 lipo when you want the higher rof for general skirmishing and use the 7.4 when in DMR mode.

Most high torque motors are decently high speed anyways so you'll get a decent bump in rof with the mods listed above - i'd say approx 11 if you do a good shim job

Advertisement